For those of you who want to see proof of a "little" Barker, see above. Unfortunately, this sono is a few weeks old now; we go back to the doctor this Wednesday and may see arms & legs. It's the little things in life.On a lighter note, Suzanne's not felt any morning sickness or had any cravings thus far. Life has been pretty easy. The perfect pregnancy, right?
Well, maybe this pregnancy will be more remembered for me suffering my High-Grade Ankle Sprain yesterday evening! At the time, I thought it was broken, but the doctor's feel it's simply a sprain. It happened during some streetball... I jumped to make a behind-the-back pass and landed to a "popping" in my right ankle! My teammate made the shot.
Seven-to-ten days are required before doctors can fully diagnose the injury. I've never broken a bone and haven't suffered too many injuries like this. I'm not accustomed to being immobilized.
Suzanne's been a great nurse, though! Thanks, Suzy. Love ya!
5 comments:
What a precious little sweat pea! Thanks for sharing the songram picture. Suzanne, you are right. They grow oh so fast. Enjoy every moment. I already wish I hadn't rushed some things, and it's only been a year. I am so glad that pregnancy is going well for you so far. Keep us updated.
How fun to see the little one! Thanks for the picture. I'm glad you're feeling well Suzanne. Keep us updated!
Your ankle story very much reminded me of some of my own ankle stories with similar results. Heal up, bro. Congrats on the kid.
Very excited for you two.
lots of stuff going on in the family.
Maghen is expecting again.
we are all doing great.
sorry bout the ankle Brian.
Chris was offered a full basketball scholarship for next year.Yeah!
God Bless Love ya both
Jack
rest ice compression and elevation!!
Post a Comment