Sunday, April 1, 2007

Rainy Days and Bad Sprains Always Get Me Down

Brian's foot is doing better--slowly but surely. Check out this picture--pretty disgusting! He's walking now (with a limp) and driving himself...he's become such a big boy, ha-ha.


By the way, baby Barker is doing well! I got a little hump on my tummy as of this week--so that's pretty exciting! Although it does look kind of like I've put down a few too many beers... Looking forward to getting bigger though and wearing cute maternity clothes. We will find out the gender the next time we have a sonogram (end of April, I think). We'll keep everyone posted.

We went skiing with my sisters and their husbands a couple weeks ago in Park City, Utah. It was really fun seeing them and spending time with them. Michael (Sharon's husband) was a first-timer and by the end of the second day, he was doing double blues (Deer Valley has double blues--most people haven't heard of those)! He was amazing! Sarah, Sharon and I just stayed on the green slopes, but loved it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a GREAT pic of you three! I am glad to hear that Brian is doing better now. Congratulations on you 'little baby bump'!! I know how wonderful it feels. Today was the singing at Antioch and it was good. We didn't get there until almost lunch, b/c I had to sing at Ider Baptist. The girls were really sleepy and really overwhelmed at all the people. They looked really sweet though. I will have to send you more pics of them. Please let me know when you are heading out this way! I would love to see you guys! I hope you had a wonderful Easter and will talk to you later.