Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Inspi[RED]



(Brian) I went to my first Nascar race this past weekend: The Samsung 500 at Texas Motor Speedway. The loudest sound I've ever heard. My cell phone shook slightly when on the restarts!



You can see I was prepared...


I did have earplugs, though. That was more important than anything.








Here is the latest picture of the baby... 13 weeks down.
Other than being a little more tired, Suzanne is feeling very well, which has been a blessing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Brian at NASCAR. Now THAT's something I want to see :).

Anonymous said...

Man, I need to go to one of those races! The guy who won is from 30 min. from me. How did the baby like it?

Erin Marie said...

i had to get a blog so i could comment on yours. but none of my blogs will be as exciting as your "we're pregnant" blog. how exciting. congrats to both of you.

RC said...

wow...so far this blogs about your baby and brian's personal injuries :-)

i've been to drag racing events a couple times, and you are right...it is SOOOO loud.