All event security blocked off the stage while closet fans draped her in chocolate kisses and rose petals. After 20 minutes of continuous crowd noise and crowd-surfing, the event was cancelled.
A DTS spokesperson has yet to comment on the lack of security and tazers available.
Mrs. Barker was quoted as saying: "I'm exhausted from the constant fan letters, phone calls, TXT messages, e-mails, and telegrams. Yes, I even get singing telegrams. Now I know what it's like to be Howard Hendricks."
Of those in attendance, 32 were arrested and charged with reckless theology.
-----------
Hope you enjoyed the fun story. Congratulations on graduating, honey!
BPB
7 comments:
yaaaay master mommy sue!!
Congrats to the Grad!!! I know you are thrilled and I am thrilled for you! I know you have worked hard to obtain this degree, but let me tell you you will work ever harder to get your mommy degree and by the way when do we get those?! Check out my blog when you get a chance! Hope to see you soon!
Jenny
Congrats to the grad! Way to go Suz!
hooray.
glad suzanne wasn't arrested accidentally amidst the chaos.
congrats suzanne! ya'll should be so proud :-)
and brian, what a well written and entertaining story...were you a closet journalism major?
Congratulations, Suzanne! It is a degree well earned. I am glad to hear that you are still feeling well and that pregnancy is being good to you. I look forward to hearing more.
Congrats, Suzanne!
So... when's our next baby Barker update post? *ahem* :)
Post a Comment