Our baby girl's getting big! I've been feeling her kick since last week. So that's pretty cool and sweet, but also still kind of crazy! She's moving around a lot as I type this actually--maybe she knows I'm typing about her, haha.
We'll keep you posted with names...any suggestions? I think we MIGHT have the first name picked out (I'll announce it later), but we're still working on a middle name. I'm really into meanings behind names. Thanks for reading!
Mama Sue
P.S. We'll get some more pictures up soon--especially of Brian's rafting trip.
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Ooh, that's dangerous asking for name suggestions! :)
You could break out the family tree and see if there any cool ones from your past relatives...
suzanne, you're not really asking for name recommendations are you.
if so...i'll bring 'em.
haha don't let rc give you name suggestions... i think his kid was going to be named Brick? was that is? that's so exciting that you're going to have a girl!
I'm glad you and baby girl Barker are well.
um, yeah Ryan wants to name his kid Brickmann.
Girl names that I like: Ella, Julia, and other names that sound elegant or royal like. I've never looked at meanings...ill have to do that.
When are we getting some belly pictures!
thank you andrea for remembering that brickmann is spelled with two "n's."
Hey Suzanne! I am sooo excited for you guys! I just read a lot of your blogs. I don't know but ever since I saw the move The Notebook, I have loved that name Allie. I think I am going to name my little girl one name Allie Grace...I don't know, I also like meaning behind names.. just don't name her Rachel because that means sheep or lamb...haha! Well love you, hope to hear from you soon!
<3 Rachel!
WOW.. I totally didn't do a preview before i posted that other one! LOL.. it makes a whole lot of no sense!
Rachel
A little girl, congrats!! So exciting. We had our girls name picked out the day I found out I was pregnant, but I have no idea what it means. Have fun deciding! How was Puerto Rico?
Yea for little girls! How fun to make everything pink. I like the sound of "pink and paneled."
Do we get any baby bump pictures?
Umm...it's been almost a month. Time for another update!!
FYI:
http://www.socialsecurity.gov/pressoffice/pr/baby-names2006-pr-alt.pdf
Post a Comment