Friday, December 14, 2007

It's About Time...


I apologize to all the faithful viewers of the Barker blog for taking so long to update you! Helen Kate has grown over 3 pounds since her birth--she weighs about 10 lbs now! She's still a little peanut though, ha-ha. We took her to the pediatrician for her 2 month check-up. As the doctor was putting Helen Kate on her belly she asked us if she has started really moving around yet and before we answered, she rolled over onto her back! It is no longer safe for me to put her down just anywhere around the house! I didn't know it was supposed to happen this fast! It was pretty funny though be
cause Brian and I were SO proud of her like she had accomplished some huge feat--but to us, she had.



HK's sucking her dad's finger like it's a lollipop!



















She loves her daddy!













Cute little chicken legs!

1 comment:

Grete said...

Yay! Thanks for the pictures! She's SO cute. :)