Helen Kate, when did you learn how to type and read?! Amazing! Unfortunately, probably no one will read this and see what a genius you are because your parents have been so bad at keeping this blog up-to-date, that everyone has just given up on us. Sorry kid.
oh my goodness, that is the CUTEST picture ever!!! I love it! Seriously, you should enter that into some kind of cute baby contest. HK is so precious! and, btw, I don't know if I should admit this or not...but CJ has had exactly one bath a week since the day she was born. talk about stinky! so don't feel too bad! but please let your daughter still play with ours :D
Hey there little Cuz! You are so cute! and I am very impressed that you can type! You would love Karalina and KayLee, they think they are computer whiz kids too! Listen, don't freak out too much about the no bath for a while thing. It may tend to get worse before it gets better! Please tell your Mommy and Daddy that I said hello. You are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to see all of you!
5 comments:
Helen Kate, when did you learn how to type and read?! Amazing! Unfortunately, probably no one will read this and see what a genius you are because your parents have been so bad at keeping this blog up-to-date, that everyone has just given up on us. Sorry kid.
oh my goodness, that is the CUTEST picture ever!!! I love it! Seriously, you should enter that into some kind of cute baby contest. HK is so precious! and, btw, I don't know if I should admit this or not...but CJ has had exactly one bath a week since the day she was born. talk about stinky! so don't feel too bad! but please let your daughter still play with ours :D
What a cute picture! :)
i really think this is one of the cutest baby pictures i have ever seen. her facial expression is adorable.
Hey there little Cuz! You are so cute! and I am very impressed that you can type! You would love Karalina and KayLee, they think they are computer whiz kids too! Listen, don't freak out too much about the no bath for a while thing. It may tend to get worse before it gets better! Please tell your Mommy and Daddy that I said hello. You are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to see all of you!
Post a Comment