Helen Kate will be 7 months next week. This has been my favorite age so far. She's so full of smiles and offers me one every time she wakes up and I come to "rescue" her from the crib. She's starting to sit up pretty well and gets up on all-fours but hasn't yet realized she can go somewhere. But that'll change any day, I'm sure. I'm definitely not rushing it as we'll have to "baby-safe" the house, so they say. Anyway, I feel like I've been given this small window of time to enjoy Helen Kate's last days of being so small and sweet and dependent on me. It'll start with crawling and before I know it, she'll be exploring her new world all on her own. I really am looking forward to watching her grow and having fun together, but for now I just want to press "pause" on her life until I'm ready to press "play" again.
Sorry no pictures. HK's awake from her nap. I'll try to post some tomorrow.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment