skip to main | skip to sidebar

Meet the Real Barkers

Life and Times in Barker-dom

Friday, May 16, 2008

As Promised, Some Pictures

My Hanna Montana birthday party! 27 going on 13
We used this backdrop for all the Mother's Day cards, but not this picture because it was too realistic and funny. We thought the moms would like the slightly unrealistic smiling picture (the one that you capture after taking 50 pictures while the parents act like morons to get the kid to crack a smile). This was my favorite though because she just looks funny! Plus, there's drool on the sign...
My new haircut! It's a "V" cut so they tell me. And no, I didn't get it because it's shorter and therefore easier to maintain. It's actually more trouble to maintain because you can't just throw it up like long hair--so no accusing me of getting a "mom" haircut (I'm in denial about that and I must let this denial stage find it way out...not ready yet).
"I love my swing!"
Both of my children tend to drool a lot...
Posted by Suzy and Brian at 2:22 PM

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute hair! Cute baby!

May 16, 2008 at 5:34 PM
Anonymous said...

That's very fun that you had a Hannah Montana b-day party! (Happy B-Day, by the way!).

The 9th grade girls that I disciple have been telling me that I need to have a Barbie B-Day Party this year :-)

May 18, 2008 at 8:14 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Our Sweet Baby Girl

Our Sweet Baby Girl

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (6)
    • ►  07/13 - 07/20 (1)
    • ▼  05/11 - 05/18 (2)
      • As Promised, Some Pictures
      • Would Someone PLEASE Press "Pause"?
    • ►  03/16 - 03/23 (2)
    • ►  01/20 - 01/27 (1)
  • ►  2007 (16)
    • ►  12/09 - 12/16 (1)
    • ►  10/21 - 10/28 (3)
    • ►  09/30 - 10/07 (2)
    • ►  08/19 - 08/26 (1)
    • ►  07/29 - 08/05 (1)
    • ►  06/10 - 06/17 (2)
    • ►  05/13 - 05/20 (1)
    • ►  04/15 - 04/22 (1)
    • ►  04/01 - 04/08 (1)
    • ►  03/11 - 03/18 (2)
    • ►  02/25 - 03/04 (1)
CLICK TO SEE 120 SECONDS WITH MUTEMATH